Friday, May 8, 2009

One Year and Thanks for the Readers

Hello readers of skyplumber/pillar.

I've noticed recently this blog has been in existence for over a year now and the profile has received just over 1,400 views. I want to thank my readership and let you know there is more in store for this next -fiscal so to speak- year of this blog. I especially want to thank the wish-to-remain anonymous individuals who sent me gifts and have encouraged me to keep writing. There have not been a lot of you, so I appreciate your generosity that much more.

For those who have linked to my blog, thank you also. If you have linked to me, or pick up my feed, I more likely know who you are and I still do read you as well. I may put up a new link to names in the future. Right now though, I don't want to, mostly because I have felt in the last few months a kind of shifting of allegiances within myself personally, and a kind of relaxation into being ok with those things.

No comments: